Posted on March 30, 2020
Spring 2020: The health and safety of our clients and our team are of utmost importance. In response to the COVID-19 virus, we are actively following CDC protocol by sanitizing our workplace, providing hand sanitizer, staying home if sick, and practicing good hand washing.
As we strive to deliver outstanding service, we ask that you follow the below precautionary measures to keep contact to a minimum:
- Curbside service is available! Call us at 257-2822 when you
arrive and let us know how we can serve you. Check
pick-up, contract drop off, you name it!
- Talk to our escrow officers about remote notary – it might be a great option for you!
- Limit closings to necessary attendees only.
- Email or call our office in place of making face-to-face
appointments, we still want to talk with you! Phone
conferencing is great option in our digital world.
- Have necessary, in-person business at our office? We will
welcome you with a smile & forego the hand shake.
- Have a contract to escrow in? Congrats! We look forward to working with you! Contracts can be escrowed in at our front desk, curbside or emailed to email@example.com.
Thank you for your understanding, and we hope to return to our normal processes soon. —The Fidelity Abstract Team